Friday 17 August 2007

I'm gonna be rich!

I'm back on my 'world's gone mad' view (suffering from a mental illness sorry) where everything's PC and it's the words that are important not the meaning behind them (remind you of the promotion crammer?)

Looking at my conditioner bottle in the shower today it said ' use with [insert own brand name here] shampoo for best results'. If I write to them and say "well I've found I get best results using it with dum-de-dum brand shampoo and unless you can prove you have tested every possible combination of shampoos and found yours is the best I want a settlement of £1 million in my bank account a week next Tuesday or I'll sue you for misleading me for all the time I've been using the two together (two washes) when I could have been using cheaper and better dum-de-dum brand. This has cost me 37p I needn't have spent and two days of marginally less shiny hair and I am deeply affected by this."

Do you think I'd get anywhere?

1 comment:

dickiebo said...

Perhaps you should publish a 'before & after' photograph so that we can assess the situation before making a decision!