Friday 16 November 2007

Wow, a month without posting!

Doing a PhD and being a graduate teaching assistant is hard work! I'm settling into it now though and am less nervous before each teaching session and less tired after it - partly because I feel a bit more like I know what I'm talking about.

Because I'm more relaxed I feel like I can actually start doing something about the PhD because its really just been teaching up to now. I'm really glad to be getting the teaching experience though even if it takes away some research (and blogging) time, one of my colleagues said that doing a PhD is extremely lonely so I'll be glad to have that social teaching side (though I might not always think that when I have tight deadlines!).

Things may be looking up for Chunky too, she's got an interview next week (eek!)

No comments: